My mom just came into my room sporting a blouse and her underwear with a suspiciously dark purple stain around her lip. I rolled my eyes at her outstretched hand grasping single bills asking for a slice of my pizza. Then I stopped and looked at myself- a t-shirt and my panties with a glass of cab. I’m a clone.
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.”
I just got caught sneaking into my own house. I told my dad to turn around because I was in my ex’s boxers. This dumbass can’t stop sleeping with her ex. Don’t ask where my clothes went.